Friday, August 31, 2012

First-time ninong outfit



Haloo everyone! I've been talking about my experience on being a first timer in the godfather department for quite some time now. Here's what I wore to the event.

Days prior, I was thinking of wearing something classy--the timeless black-and-white combo that you usually get during formal events especially black-tie ones. But then I felt that this event was a little bit more casual so I opted for my H&M white dress shirt (which I really love--the fit, the fabric, the cut, everything) and my MEMO dark khaki pants. I've long been wanting to own a pair of khakis so I've been using this pants a lot. Lastly, I opted for a black belt-and-dress-shoes combo. :)




I was wearing:

H&M WHITE DRESS SHIRT
MEMO DARK KHAKI PANTS
MEMO BLACK BELT
BLACK DRESS SHOES BOUGHT FROM SM
KENNETH COLE WATCH






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...