Friday, August 31, 2012

Purple pocket square pops



Here's what I wore to the annual dinner of the company where I work for. The color theme of the night was purple. It was already obvious that most, if not all, of the guys would wear the usual: purple dress shirt OR purple tie. So I knew what I had to wear. Black suit, white dress shirt, purple pocket square. As expected, I was the only one who wore a pocket square that night. You know how much I want to be different, and I succeeded. :)

I decided to lose the tie to make my outfit a tad bit semi-formal. Again, just breaking the rules. Haha! Also, losing the tie put the attention to the pocket square and enabled me to party hard when the music started playing. :)




All photos are taken using my iPhone, so pardon the quality. :)


ONESIMUS BLAZER
H&M WHITE DRESS SHIRT
MEMO BLACK PANTS
BLACK LEATHER DRESS SHOES
KENNETH COLE WATCH
TAILORED PURPLE POCKET SQUARE




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...