Friday, August 31, 2012

Teasome Awesome!



Was doing some business-related field work last weekend when I passed by this new tea place in Marikina. Having Marikina as my second hometown, it just felt weird that I wasn't able to notice a new establishment being put up, especially in a street that I frequent. And I knew right then that it just meant one thing: I haven't been to Marikina for a long time. ANYWAY! The name of the shop is Teasome Place. And, being the green tea lover that I am, I obviously gave it a try. Boy, it was awesome! Hence, the title of this post.



Located in the central part of Marikina, Teasome Place has already built a huge following since they opened their first store last March (they'll be opening a second one in Marcos Hi-way next month).


And the huge following is totally understandable. The Strawberry Iced Tea I tried was oh-so-great!


What makes it different from the iced teas of other coffee/tea shops were the green tea jelly (beyond yummy) and the perilla (new to me) that come with the tea.



The sago-ish perilla.



With my current phone case from Cases For Your Gadgets. Orange is this year's lucky color. Will do a separate post on this one. :)



You can visit Teasome Place at #324 J.P. Rizal st. Sto. NiƱo, Marikina City. If you live far from Marikina and won't be visiting the place any time soon, you can just visit their Facebook fan page in the meantime. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...